Get started now!
Your monthly, quarterly, or annual subscription ensures you always have a ticket to upcoming LIVE webinars or the replays for as long as you subscribed -- PLUS all the benefits that come with being a subscriber.
→ READ ON BELOW! 👇🏼
You Receive Piano Teacher Tutorials Inside
Covering a multitude of need-to-know teaching topics
When you join, you gain access to a wealth of knowledge, tips, and strategies on how to teach piano with greater ease and assurance. This membership program gives you unlimited access to video replays for all of Elizabeth Gutierrez's previous #pianotipsin10 webinars, plus any future weekly webinar sessions, including webinars presented by guest experts.
Subscribers also receive exclusive access to private webinars not available to the public plus Guest Webinars, "Get to Know a Composer" Webinars, Product Showcases, our annual Tax Tips webinar, plus additional learning tools inside the NEW Webinar Workshops Community (more on that below!)
Why become a member?
- 75+ mini teacher workshops that help piano instructors, new and seasoned, to find more confidence in how to teach piano. Learn to deal with the pain points encountered often in your teaching. You'll find how-to sessions for piano teaching at all levels, most of which are geared toward elementary to intermediate-level teaching but always with a mindset towards teaching for the future. Included also are Piano Play-Alongs and Read-Alongs, and....the members-only exclusive webinars mentioned above.
- Never have to pay for an individual webinar of any sort! Beginning in 2024 there will fewer no-cost public webinars. Webinar Workshops members will receive ALL webinar invitations plus the replays which are housed right inside this web portal in case you can't attend. You access your replays with a username/password.
- Never have to think about a missed webinar! Once you become a WW member, you receive webinar replays approx. 24-48 hours after they have concluded. They're placed here in this portal.
- Everything ALL in one place. No more need to sign up for webinars or replays if don't desire. You decide if you want to attend a LIVE webinar or just wait for the replay video to arrive here (though we'd really miss seeing your name in the chat area!).
- Follow the Learning Paths to easily locate topics of your choice, from beginner to advanced. (this replay navigation guide is being designed!)
View COMPOSER SPOTLIGHTS inside!
We have composer showcases to inspire you.
With subtitles in multiple languages for Catherine Rollin's webinar!
Most of the time the LIVE composer webinars we host come with special sheet music discounts and freebies for WW members only!
You also receive these additional perks!
- Entry into the NEW "WW Community" - an online member support center where you receive additional teacher training with private livestreams, teacher meet-ups, and more in the future as it continues to develop. You can share, connect, and interact in a safe space with like-minded piano teachers both in real time and asynchronously. It's quite novel! (like a Facebook group but without Facebook, and private!)
- An ongoing 20% discount coupon code for any course at pianoteacheracademy.com.
- A 15% discount on early-bird registration for Piano Camp for Piano Teachers (Summer 2024 virtual conference)
- A discount on 1:1 coaching sessions with Elizabeth when you feel you need 1:1 individualized support
ALL are inside the Curriculum once you join!
"Elizabeth has a way of explaining complicated things in a simple manner. Then you go back to your students and it just works"
- Susan Paradis, Founder, Susan Paradis Piano Teaching Resources
"I really admire your teaching approach in these webinars. I have found your practical strategies, particularly with technique and introducing classical repertoire, to be inspirational and very helpful. Please keep going!"
- Josephine Swallow, United Kingdom
"I just finished watching the ACE groups replay. Boy, where were you
when I was 7? Piano would have been much easier with this knowledge.
Thank you for that video! Excellent information that I can't wait to
try out this fall."
- Elizabeth Korger, Oshkosh, WI
Get started now!
Learn On Demand
Access your replays with your phone and tablet as well, wherever and whenever you want!
YOUR INSTRUCTOR ELIZABETH GUTIERREZ
ELIZABETH GUTIERREZ began Piano Teacher Academy in 2016 as an extension of her instructional blog and summer camp - Piano Camp for Piano Teachers (pianoteachercamp.com). She has years of experience teaching piano, piano pedagogy, and piano literature to undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the University of Texas at San Antonio. She has given numerous workshops and master classes to working independent teachers around the globe both in person and via livestream on Facebook and Periscope and also as a national clinician for Faber Piano Adventures. For her workshops and online courses, she draws on her extensive background as an independent teacher, professor, performer, and composer/editor/author. Elizabeth is well-known for her engaging, inclusive approach to nurturing the piano teaching community via print, video, and social media.