It's a COMPOSER SPOTLIGHT!
View these composer showcases to kick-start your Fall semester!
With subtitles in multiple languages for Catherine Rollin's webinar!
Choose an enrollment option below to get started and we'll see you on the inside! 👋🏼
🎁 ALL New enrollments receive gifts from the composers as well as other bonuses inside the Curriculum!
Get started now!
Enroll before Oct. 1 and receive
these BONUS PDFs inside!
→ PDF List of “Teachers’ Favorite Music & Resources for Halloween/Autumn”
→ Elizabeth's "Scale Turnarounds" pdf with all fingerings for linking major scales to minor scales
→ PDF List of Elizabeth's "Favorite Progressively-Graded Collections for Primer-Level Students "
Piano Teacher Tutorials
$5/month + Cancel Any Time
Join and gain access to a wealth of knowledge, tips, and strategies on how to teach piano with greater ease and assurance. This membership program gives you unlimited access to video replays for all of Elizabeth Gutierrez's previous #pianotipsin10 webinars, plus any future weekly webinar sessions. Pay a monthly, quarterly, or annual subscription fee OR pay a one-time fee that gives you lifetime access, which means you never ever have to think about renewal.
Members also receive exclusive access to the Summer 2023 Read-Along, Guest Webinars, "Get to Know a Composer" Webinars, Product Showcases, plus additional resources inside the NEW Webinar Workshops Community (more on that below!)
Why become a member?
- 60+ mini teacher workshops that help piano instructors, new and seasoned, to find more confidence in how to teach piano. Learn to deal with the pain points encountered often in your teaching. You'll find how-to sessions for piano teaching at all levels, most of which are geared toward elementary to intermediate-level teaching but always with a mindset towards teaching for the future. Included also are Piano Play-Alongs and Read-Alongs, and....the members-only exclusive webinars mentioned above.
- Never have to think about a missed webinar! Once you become a member, you receive all of the upcoming webinar replays approx. 24-48 hours after they have concluded.
- Everything ALL in one place. No more need to sign up for REPLAY emails. You decide if you want to attend a LIVE webinar or just wait for the video to arrive here! (though I'd really miss seeing your name in the chat area!)
- Follow the Learning Paths to easily locate topics of your choice, from beginner to advanced. (this replay navigation guide will be added a bit later)
You also receive these additional perks!
- Entry into the NEW "WW Community" - an online member support center where you receive additional teacher training with digital downloads, private webinars, LIVE Q&A sessions with guest experts, and more. You can share, connect, and interact with invested piano teachers, both in real time and asynchronously. It's quite novel!
- An ongoing 20% discount coupon code for any course at pianoteacheracademy.com.
- A 15% discount on early-bird registration for Piano Camp for Piano Teachers (Summer 2024 virtual conference)
ALL are inside the Curriculum once you join!
"Elizabeth has a way of explaining complicated things in a simple manner. Then you go back to your students and it just works"
- Susan Paradis, Founder, Susan Paradis Piano Teaching Resources
"I really admire your teaching approach in these webinars. I have found your practical strategies, particularly with technique and introducing classical repertoire, to be inspirational and very helpful. Please keep going!"
- Josephine Swallow, United Kingdom
"I just finished watching the ACE groups replay. Boy, where were you
when I was 7? Piano would have been much easier with this knowledge.
Thank you for that video! Excellent information that I can't wait to
try out this fall."
- Elizabeth Korger, Oshkosh, WI
Get started now!
Learn On Demand
Access your replays with your phone and tablet as well, wherever and whenever you want!
YOUR INSTRUCTOR ELIZABETH GUTIERREZ
ELIZABETH GUTIERREZ began Piano Teacher Academy in 2016 as an extension of her instructional blog and summer camp - Piano Camp for Piano Teachers (pianoteachercamp.com). She has years of experience teaching piano, piano pedagogy, and piano literature to undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the University of Texas at San Antonio. She has given numerous workshops and master classes to working independent teachers around the globe both in person and via livestream on Facebook and Periscope and also as a national clinician for Faber Piano Adventures. For her workshops and online courses, she draws on her extensive background as an independent teacher, professor, performer, and composer/editor/author. Elizabeth is well-known for her engaging, inclusive approach to nurturing the piano teaching community via print, video, and social media.
StartPRODUCT SHOWCASE: Museum Masterpieces "The Premier Exhibition" with CATHERINE ROLLIN (654:40)
StartPRODUCT SHOWCASE: "Top 20 Piano Pieces Students Adore Playing from Shaak Piano Music" with JAMIE SHAAK (63:32)
StartGet to Know a Composer: WYNN-ANNE ROSSI (72:25)
StartGet to Know a Composer: KEVIN OLSON (2020 replay; newly edited w/ complimentary solo from Kevin!) (76:05)