Piano Teacher Tutorials
$5/month + Cancel Any Time
Join and gain access to a wealth of knowledge, tips, and strategies on how to teach piano with greater ease and assurance. This membership program gives you unlimited access to video replays for all of Elizabeth Gutierrez's previous #pianotipsin10 webinars, plus any future weekly webinar sessions. Pay a monthly or annual subscription fee OR pay a one-time fee that gives you lifetime access, which means you never ever have to think about renewal.
Members also receive exclusive access to new Guest Webinars, "Get to Know a Composer" Webinars, Product Showcases, occasional special Publisher Discounts AND..... all members now receive an ongoing 20% discount coupon toward ANY course at Piano Teacher Academy + a 15% discount on the biennial Piano Camp for Piano Teachers summer virtual conference (coming Summer of 2022!)
Why become a member?
- 60+ mini teacher workshops that help piano instructors, new and seasoned, to find more confidence in how to teach piano. Learn to deal with the pain points encountered often in your teaching. You'll find how-to sessions for piano teaching at all levels, most of which are geared toward elementary to intermediate-level teaching but always with a mindset towards teaching for the future. Included also are Piano Play-Alongs and Read-Alongs, and....the members-only exclusive webinars mentioned above.
- Never have to think about a missed webinar! Once you become a member, you receive all of the webinar replays approx. 24-48 hours after they have concluded.
- Everything ALL in one place. No more need to sign up for REPLAY emails. You decide if you want to attend a LIVE webinar or just wait for the video to arrive here! (though I'd really miss seeing your name in the chat area!)
- Follow the Learning Paths to easily locate topics of your choice, from beginner to advanced. (this replay navigation guide will be added a bit later)
WHEN YOU ENROLL you also receive....
these additional membership perks!
- Ongoing 20% discount coupon code for any course at pianoteacheracademy.com.
- 15% discount on early-bird registration for Piano Camp for Piano Teachers (Summer 2022 virtual conference)
- A reduced rate on personal coaching sessions with Elizabeth to strategize your specific teaching issues so you can finally stop spinning your wheels and move forward with greater ease.
and for a limited time, you'll receive.....
A spreadsheet PDF of 100 most-loved Halloween/Autumn teaching pieces (teacher generated).
ALL are inside the Curriculum once you join!
What Other Piano Teachers Have Said:
Elizabeth has a way of explaining complicated things in a simple manner. Then you go back to your students and it just works. - Susan Paradis
I enjoyed the Read-Along and learned so much. Thank you. It was fun to hear other teachers input as well. I have been teaching many years and know how easy it is to just do what you think works well over and again. Great to hear new ideas and fresh perspective.Your style is approachable and conducive to sharing of ideas. I will continue to follow you happily. - Deborah T.
Thank you for an outstanding and FUN webinar! I watched the replay and took notes feverishly. Looking forward to Part 2. Thanks so much! - Carrie L.
Get started now!
Learn On Demand
Access your replays with your phone and tablet as well, wherever and whenever you want!
YOUR INSTRUCTOR ELIZABETH GUTIERREZ
ELIZABETH GUTIERREZ began Piano Teacher Academy in 2016 as an extension of her instructional blog and summer camp - Piano Camp for Piano Teachers (pianoteachercamp.com). She has years of experience teaching piano, piano pedagogy, and piano literature to undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the University of Texas at San Antonio. She has given numerous workshops and master classes to working independent teachers around the globe both in person and via livestream on Facebook and Periscope and also as a national clinician for Faber Piano Adventures. For her workshops and online courses, she draws on her extensive background as an independent teacher, professor, performer, and composer/editor/author. Elizabeth is well-known for her engaging, inclusive approach to nurturing the piano teaching community via print, video, and social media.