2017 Piano Camp for Piano Teachers VIP BUNDLE
This VIP Bundle of 2 courses goes away forever on Nov. 28 at midnight! Budget-friendly monthly payment plans are now available and it also comes with 3 group coaching calls (webinars) per year!
In this COURSE BUNDLE, you will receive 2 courses:
1. Sorting Out the Classics : What to Teach and When (instant online access upon purchase)
With these video lessons:
- First Steps in Classical Literature: Mid to Late Elementary Levels Elizabeth Gutierrez, presenter
- Classical Foundation at the Early Intermediate Level Elizabeth Gutierrez, presenter
- The Black Hole: Intermediate Classical Repertoire Elizabeth Gutierrez, presenter
- Core Repertoire at the Late Intermediate to Early Advanced Levels Elizabeth Gutierrez, presenter
- Demonstration of example repertoire.
- Useful teaching tips and techniques you can take right to the studio.
- Downloadable handouts to inform you what to teach at each level.
- PDF guides to help you match method books and repertoire collections to each level of study.
- 3 LIVE GROUP COACHING CALLS (webinars in January, February, and March) where Elizabeth provides answers to your submitted questions about repertoire with REPLAYS posted directly inside the course for your review.
You will have lifetime access to this course and all content upgrades added in the future!
2. 2017 Piano Camp for Piano Teachers with Marvin Blickenstaff (instant online access upon purchase)
With these video lessons + downloadable handouts:
- Warm-Ups? Who, Me? Technical Routines for All Ages Marvin Blickenstaff, presenter
- Performance Practice Made Easy: Rules of Thumb for the Student Marvin Blickenstaff, presenter
- A Simple Step-by-Step Start to Major Scales, All Without A Book Elizabeth Gutierrez, presenter
- The End is in the Beginning: Coaching a Piece to Performance Marvin Blickenstaff, presenter
You will have lifetime access to this bundle of courses, too!
Founder ELIZABETH GUTIERREZ began Piano Teacher Academy in 2016 as an extension of her instructional blog and summer camp. Piano Camp for Piano Teachers (pianoteachercamp.com). She has years of experience teaching piano, piano pedagogy, and piano literature to undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the University of Texas at San Antonio. She has given numerous workshops and master classes to working independent teachers around the globe both in person and via livestream on Facebook and Periscope and also as a national clinician for Faber Piano Adventures. For her workshops and online courses, she draws on her extensive background as an independent teacher, professor, performer, and composer/editor/author. Elizabeth is well-known for her engaging, inclusive approach to nurturing the piano teaching community via print, video, and social media.
Marvin Blickenstaff is known among piano teachers throughout the country for his teaching, lecturing, performing, and publishing. Currently he maintains a private studio in the Philadelphia area and teaches at The New School for Music Study in Princeton. Blickenstaff is the former Board President of the Frances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy and is on the Executive Planning Committee of the National Conference on Keyboard Pedagogy. In 2007 the on-line journal Piano Pedagogy Forum published tributes to Blickenstaff honoring his contribution to piano teaching in America. Also in 2007 he was named Fellow of the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto. He was honored in 2009 with MTNA’s highest award, the MTNA Achievement Award, and was selected in 2013 by the National Conference on Keyboard Pedagogy for its Lifetime Achievement Award.